Sunday, January 27, 2013

Get serious!



So here are some metrics over time.
Not a whole lot of progress.



Truths:
(1) I don't consistently eat like I should
(2) I don't consistently exercise like I should

Goals:
(1) To eat more Paleo (I will follow the advice of #CFFOTG (Crossfit Fire of the Gods) which has led me to #RobbWolf, #Whole30, #BalancedBites)
(2) To juice veggies and fruit (I follow #Drew Canole and his guidance on juicing)
(3) Exercise consistently with intensity to complete the following races this year:
- Complete the Tough Mudder in April 2013 (signed up yesterday)
- Half Marathon on 01 Jun 2013
- Marathon in Oct 2013
I will do this at Lifetime Fitness and #CrossfitManassas.

Defining my Why:
I want to be more fit and healthy in order to be more energetic.
To decrease and/or the eliminate the need for BP medicine.
To give me more longevity so I can be a great wife, mother, child, and friend.

And...just to put it all out there...here's my before shot (Jan 2013).

I commit to 90 days of being more healthful...will post an after shot at that time.





No comments:

Post a Comment