Sunday, September 8, 2013

21 day sugar detox

Results of the Alpha Reset:  10 pounds off. Down to 175

But I returned to bad eating habits and the weight came back on quickly.

I started a 21 day sugar detox #21DSD. Today is day 6. I knew today that I would have to take a hiatus from the detox because I baked a cake for my son's bday. I had some cake but didn't go wild with it like I usually do.

I'm in this challenge with people I know (which really seems to help).
Additionally army new duty station, I don't work with food pushers who want to just disrespect what I'm trying to accomplish. That helps, too.

I'm doing well and down 2# this week already.

I'm working with a personal trainer (FitNMarvelous) while I continue to train for the USMC marathon.

I'm trying to drink lots of water and eat paleo (except for the cake which is nearly gone with the help of my family)

I'm flirting with the elusive 180# threshold. I have a hard time getting below and STAYING below this weight. But I'm determined. So, here we go.

P.S?  The training for the marathon is starting to freak me out. I was supposed to run 16 miles today and totally wussed out. (I DID run 7 yesterday). I'm coming up with lame excuses on why I can't get this run done.  Need to buck up!


No comments:

Post a Comment