Saturday, July 13, 2013

FitnessVT

I haven't been as committed and dedicated to my health and fitness.
I saw a picture of myself running the Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon (1 Jun 2013).
Somewhere along the line, I have become bottom heavy.
The image I see in the mirror and the image I see in the picture are VERY different.
I have to make a change.
I've said it before.
I need to say it again.
So, for $17 a month, I've signed up for FitnessVT. 
It's a nutrition website that prescribes an eating plan based on your weight, age, body fat %age, and activity level.
It just tells you what to eat and when.
I think I just need that structure.
I can modify the foods on the list so I can stick to a Paleo preference which I like.
I like a Tshirt I saw at the gym... "I'm 100% Paleo, 80% of the time".
I think rather than try to be Paleo perfectionista, I will try to be a consistent Paleo follower.
So...I'll let you know how it goes.
I don't even know if anyone is reading this but...that's OK.
This is really for me to document what I'm doing.
The Marine Corps Marathon is coming up in October and I want to be lighter so I can run well.
This nutrition plan coupled with the Run Less, Run Faster Novice Marathon training plan should get me to my goal.  
#MarineCorpsMarathon #RunLessRunFaster #Paleo #VirginiaWineCountryHalfMarathon

Quote for the day:  

“One of the most valuable lessons I have learned in the military is that what happens in your life is what you believe will happen”


What do you believe, Star?
You can be fit, strong, cut and healthy!
Get it done, Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment