Wednesday, May 30, 2012


Day 3 - 30 May 2012, Wednesday.

I found this picture at https://www.facebook.com/StayHealthyFitness.
This site usually has great pictures and motivational words to eat healthy and exercise.
Thought you (whoever might be reading this) would appreciate this picture.
I wonder what my Unconscious mind (UCM) (that my coach emailed me about yesterday) thinks about this? (LOL!)


Eating Paleo:
Banana and Almond Butter at breakfast

Chicken Tinga for lunch served on wilted spinach


Hard part today...I teleworked today.  So I'm home alone with foods that aren't paleo.  Hummus, Pita chips, toast points, chocolate... things I like to eat.  Did hop off the wagon already.  Black beans on my salad and a small ice cream with Nutella.  The UCM got me today.

Coach says, stay 90% Paleo...so I guess today was my 10% leeway :D

Exercise:  1 mile run.  Need to hit it tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment