Saturday, February 9, 2013

Another week



Another week of ups and downs.
The pushers continue to push.
And I relent.

Did 12 days of working out in a row (until yesterday).  Time wasn't my friend...
But back at it today with a yoga class.
I need to get a good run in...hoping weather will cooperate so I can go outside vice on the hamster-mill.

Not getting on the scale this week.
I think I know the answer...and I just assume not know...will do better this week.

Enjoying more strength.
Push ups especially are getting stronger.
Really enjoyed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h2TUz2eod4.  Now I understand why I never could improve on push ups by practicing on my knees after watching this video.  My mechanics were all wrong.

45th Birthday is just around the corner.

Looking to score an outstanding on my Navy physical fitness test in April.  Gotta get stronger and faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment