Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 1 - Whole 30 recap

Day 1 - Whole 30 recap

Had a very successful Whole 30 day.

Breakfast:  Almond Butter and Banana

Lunch:  Meatballs, tilapia and salad

Dinner:  (I'm most proud of this meal because it was at a pool party at someone's home):
Hamburger (no bun), tomato, lettuce, spinach salad, chicken kabob, asparagus, fruit kabobs (2)

Eating out can be challenging but I found a litany of things that I could eat and really enjoyed.  I even ate asparagus, which is a miracle for me since I scarred from asparagus journeys as a child...having to stay at the table and eat the "nasty" asparagus...couldn't get up from the table until it was done....ew!

Looking forward to another healthful day of eating.

That experience with Wendy's (that upset my tummy for 24+ hours) really told the tale for me of why I should be eating more clean...the body rejected the bad food.

No comments:

Post a Comment