Sunday, August 5, 2012

Whole 30


I'm trying the Whole 30 this month (http://whole9life.com/2012/01/whole-30-v2012/).  Starting yesterday (03 Aug 2012).
Eat paleo.

I've been about 60/40 in my ability to eat Paleo of late and I think my body is starting to convert to wanting/desiring good foods.  Last night, I had a Wendy's single hamburger with cheese (and bun) w/ a side of fries.  This morning...my body is rejecting this food.  My tummy is unhappy (I'll spare you the gory details).  This is more proof for me that I'm not built to eat this kind of food...anymore.

As I get more into this...doing more research and reading, I find lots of good support.

The Foodee project is my new favorite website.  It provides good info on recipes that are paleo.
You can add the recipes to a shopping cart which in turn creates a grocery store shopping list!
Very convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment