Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 4 - Whole 30 Recap

I'm catching a cold.

I wonder where I would find Paleo cough drops?
I had a sore throat when I woke up.
Found some Halls Vitamin C lozenges to suck on all day at 15 calories a piece...I think I had 10-15 of the 25 count bag.  Throat felt better.  Probably should have done the warm salt water gargle routine but that takes time...and I just wanted the convenience of sucking.
As a result of the sore throat, I didn't exercise today.

I need to keep a stash of bone broth in the freezer 'cause all I wanted yesterday was soup.

Breakfast:  Sausage and Eggs

Lunch:  Chicken and Broccoli

Dinner:  5 Guys Burger with veggies (onions, lettuce tomato, mushrooms); no bun and 10 french fries.

I know they say you go through a sort of Carb flu when you're getting off carbs.
But I think this is an actual cold.
I'm craving a massage too...need to do a mobility WOD with the foam cushion thingey.

w/the exception of the fries...it was a Paleo day.

Trying to avoid the temptation of stepping on the scale everyday but to no avail...I want to see progress through better eating.  I'll try to stay off the scale tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment