Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 3 - Whole 30 Recap


Day 3- Whole 30 recap


Breakfast:  Omelette

Lunch:  Spinach Salad with two chicken thighs

Dinner:  One chicken thigh and sweet potato fries

Worked out with a friend today.  Hula hoop, weighted jump rope, kettle bell swings, sumo and kettle bell press, dips, push ups and plank.  Can you say sweaty?

Great way to start the day on the right foot.  A morning workout of course.  I just can't get the motivation to workout after work or during the day.  I find a reason not to...like a hair out of place or a hangnail can be a perfectly good reason not to workout.  So morning workouts.

I am the proud owner of a medicine ball (10 lbs).  I found it online...on sale!
YAY!  
Looking forward to some wall balls!

Today:  I wanted to drink more water...just a bit...and I did...6 cups of green tea today.  2 cups of water.  

Tomorrow:  Continue with the incremental change...drink a little more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment