Saturday, June 2, 2012

Resources of interest:

I find that I read and find a lot of resources online...and then later...I think about them and CAN'T REMEMBER the name or where to find it.  In the interest of keeping my myself organized...I'll progressively add to this list of resources that I've enjoyed / found useful.  Hopefully, you find these useful too.



Resources I like:


Exercise
Name
Web Address
Description
Mobility WOD
A blog by Kelly Starrett, a physical therapist

This blog is intended as a jump off point for athletes to systematically begin to address their nasty tissues and grody joint mobility.
Crossfit
About Crossfit Exercise / the journal is a must read.




Cooking / Nutrition
Name
Web Address
Description
Robb Wolf:  Revolutionary Solutions to Every Day Life
Website by Robb Wolf

Discusses Paleo  eating and exercise
Everyday Paleo
website by Sara Fragoso.

She gives advice about eating and cooking Paleo;  she tells a compelling story of what brought her to a Paleo lifestyle




No comments:

Post a Comment