Sunday, June 10, 2012

8,9,10 Jun (thurs, fri, sat) - Days 12, 13 and 14.

Well...a little R&R has put me off my game.
I think I ate paleo 70ish % of the time (rounding up).
But did exercise consistently while on vacay finding some alternative ways to Crossfit!

I'm on Day 14 so today is measurement day.

Waist        33
Hips         42.5
W:H Ratio    .7764

Weight     182

Inches lost:    1" (clothes starting to fit better...will know a good fit when I can fit back into a certain pair of workout shorts that used to fit)

Pounds lost:  2lbs

Oh...and the power of sleep.  I slept alot this week.  8+ hours being the norm.

So even with my "off the wagon" periods, I've made some progress.
But imagine what my progress had been with a little more diligence.
Progress is progress!

More to follow.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment