Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 6 - Saturday 02 June 2012

Exercise:
Walked...a rest day.

Nutrition:
Breakfast - not paleo
Lunch - paleo w/a side of fries
Dinner - paleo
I'm usually the other way...get progressively un-paleo as the day progresses.

Sleep:
Got caught up on sleep this morning.  Slept in until 8am!  Wild...I know.

Lesson learned yesterday:  I truly felt ick after eating the pizza.  I truly could feel my pulse.  Uncomfortable.

More about the "why" I should do this:
* There are clothes in my closet that used to fit...I'd like to wear them again.
* I'd like to be comfortable wearing a bathing suit again.  Maybe even a two piece.
* I want to career in health after I retire from the Navy...I need to be a role model.
* what else?  I'll keep brainstorming this.

No comments:

Post a Comment