Thursday, June 28, 2012

On a Streak or On a Slump?

On a streak --> On a slump

OK...pizza!
I said it!
Pizza!
I said it and I ate it!  4 slices...plus focacia bread (think thick crust pizza bread with oozy cheese on it).
And a candy bar (3 musketeers).

And...how did I feel?  Guilty and fluffy.

So today, I start again.
I'm so enjoying a new book.  It Starts With Food by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig.
They are being interviewed RIGHT NOW on the Underground Wellness Show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/undergroundwellness/2012/06/29/it-starts-with-food-w-dallas-and-melissa-hartwig.

I got a good reboot from my coach today to help encourage me through the Paleo process and listening to this online podcast is just what the Dr. ordered!

On a good note, I enjoyed another interval workout 4x400m!  Wonderful!  Legs felt sparkly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment